Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Saying the words out loud...

Reading and books are a big thing in my house.  It is not uncommon to trip over a book, to a find a slightly waterlogged paperback near the bathtub, or to pull a book out from the depths of the covers.  All of this drives Ram a bit bonkers but to me it is heaven.  I love that the kids don't have to go far to find books. I love that their old favorites are always sitting on the shelf and perhaps some new favorites are just waiting to be pulled from the overstuffed library bag.
So you could say we read alot in the house.  Autumn has to keep a reading log for school but all it is titles and time spent reading.  I want to make a record of the books they read and what they thought of them.  Some books have brought Autumna and Dash to tears, others have them cracking up.  I want to remember all these moments and so I will share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment